Slot Coordination Czech Republic - an association of legal entities - is an independent non-profit organisation responsible under a mandate from the Civil Aviation Authority of the Czech Republic for airport slots planning and allocation and at the same time slot monitoring - supervising their use - within the Czech Republic.
Currently Slot Coordination Czech Republic provides these services for the Prague Airport.
The current Slot Coordination Fee is 12 CZK (per movement).
From 1.1.2024 00:00LT the Slot Coordination Fee will be 10 CZK (per movement).
The Online Coordination System is effective from W11 season.
For slot availability at PRG airport please visit:
Slot Coordination Prague was established on the 04 January 2002 as an independent non-profit company (legally as the Professional Association of Legal Entities) and is operative since 01 January 2003.
From 1st January 2009 has been renamed to Slot Coordination
The Slot Coordination Czech Republic is a body responsible for allocation of the airport slots at Airport Prague Ruzyne – Level 3 – coordinated airport.
Air Traffic Control
Effective 1 January 2018 Slot Coordination Czech Republic is financed by the payment of Slot Coordination Fee
The Slot Coordination Czech Republic is authorized to charge the Slot Coordination Fee based on the approval of the Ministry of Transport-Civil Aviation Department and Civil Aviation Authority,
The financing of the Slot Coordination Czech Republic will be provided through the costs shared between Prague Airport Operator and the Slot Coordination Fees collected from the aircraft operators.
The Slot Coordination Fee is published in the AIP Czech Republic part GEN 4 and will be collected by the Prague Airport Operator from the aircraft operators together with airport charges.
- aircraft returning due to weather, mechanical or radio failure to the aerodrome of departure and aircraft which have executed a forced or emergency landing
- flights performed exclusively for the transport of Royalty, Heads of State and Government, Ministers on official missions
- search and rescue flights authorised by a competent RCC body
- aircraft carrying out flights of air rescue services including secondary and repatriation flights and flights directly connected with human life rescue
- flights of the Civil Aviation Authority
- flights carried out solely for the purpose of checking or verifying equipment used or intended for use as ground navigation aid, except flights for the purpose of relocating aircraft carrying out such an activity
The aircraft noise certificate shall be delivered before flight execution
- Guideline for schedule coordination of night flights S24
- Minutes - Coordination Committee 19SEP2023
- Minutes - Coordination Committee 24APR2023
- Guideline for schedule coordination of night flights S23
- Minutes - Coordination Committee 27SEP2022
- Minutes - Coordination Committee 04JUL2022
- Minutes - Coordination Committee 29APR2022
- Guideline for schedule coordination of night flights S22
- Minutes - Coordination Committee 21SEP2021
- Guideline for schedule coordination of night flights S21
- Minutes - Coordination Committee 21APR2021
- Minutes - Coordination Committee 16SEP2020
- Minutes - Coordination Committee 29APR2020
- Measures to reduce Noise of Night Operation
- Rules of Procedure of Prague Ruzyne’s Airport Coordination Committee